Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Stirophome and Abercrombie and Fitch

Stirophome is like ABercrombie and Fitch in that they are both loud and annoying. the Abercrombie and Fitch store has such loud music and you can't even think. Most of the time the music isn't even any good. Stirophome has the most annoying loud noise when you touch it or rub it toghether. I cannot stand that noise. Also they are both things that we don't need to survive. I can live without Abercrombie and Fitch and I try to stay away from Strirophome so i guess I can live without that as well.

2 comments:

jannica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
jannica said...

haha, their music does suck. i barely even go to the mall anymore partially because the music just sucks. stirofoam reminds me of nails on a chalkboard. bubblewrap, on the other hand, is awesome.